Friday 4 December 2015

Props and costume


I am not planning on using a large amount of props for my film trailer because they are not particularly necessary for my genre.
Below are some notable props/costume

1.Bloodstained t-shirt

However, I am using this blood stained t-shirt to connote the sense of danger and violence which are to themes I want to be able to convey in my film trailer.

2.Distinctive 'parka' coat

This is the type of coat that the key protagonist will be wearing in the majority of the scenes to portray his character and to enable him to be easily recognised, I think its a suitable costume choice for the character's personality and emphasises themes such as 'cold' and 'loneliness'.

Key learning points
-Helped me think about use of props and costume
-Considered how they could be used in my trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment